Design, Field Implementation and Evaluation of Adaptive Ramp Metering Algorithms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daganzo, Carlos F. & Lin, Wei-Hua & Del Castillo, Jose M., 1997. "A simple physical principle for the simulation of freeways with special lanes and priority vehicles," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 103-125, April.
- Cayford, Randall & Lin, Wei-Hua & Daganzo, Carlos F., 1997. "The Netcell Simulation Package: Technical Description," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4j27j106, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Gomes, Gabriel & May, Adolf & Horowitz, Roberto, 2004. "Calibration of VISSIM for a Congested Freeway," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7bs9b2v3, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1994. "The cell transmission model: A dynamic representation of highway traffic consistent with the hydrodynamic theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 269-287, August.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1997. "A continuum theory of traffic dynamics for freeways with special lanes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 83-102, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRamp Metering; Traffic Flow; Advanced Traffic Management Systems; Control Algorithms; Computer Simulation; Freeways;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt5p06q6k5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .