A Proposal to Reform the Kyoto Protocol: the Role of Escape Clauses and Foresight
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal, 2011. "The Economics of Hate," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 69(4), pages 534-537, December.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, "undated".
"International Environmental Agreements -The Role of Foresight,"
Economics Working Papers
2002-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- DIAMANTOUDI, Effrosyni & SARTZETAKIS, Eftichios, 2002. "International environmental agreements - The role of foresight," CORE Discussion Papers 2002061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2015. "International Environmental Agreements-The Role of Foresight," Discussion Paper Series 2015_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2015.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 2001. "Coalitional Power and Public Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(6), pages 1355-1384, December.
- de Zeeuw, Aart, 2008.
"Dynamic effects on the stability of international environmental agreements,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-174, March.
- Aart de Zeeuw, 2005. "Dynamic Effects on the Stability of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2005.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hoel, Michael & Karp, Larry, 2001.
"Taxes and quotas for a stock pollutant with multiplicative uncertainty,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 91-114, October.
- Michael Hoel & Larry Karp, 1999. "Taxes and Quotas for a Stock Pollutant with Multiplicative Uncertainty," Working Papers 1999.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hoel, Michael & Karp, Larry, 2000. "Taxes and Quotas for a Stock Pollutant with Multiplicative Uncertainty," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9v86p5s7, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Licun Xue, 1998. "Coalitional stability under perfect foresight," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 603-627.
- Dixit, Avinash & Olson, Mancur, 2000.
"Does voluntary participation undermine the Coase Theorem?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 309-335, June.
- Avinash Dixit & Mancur Olson, 1997. "Does Voluntary Participation Undermine the Coase Theorem?," CESifo Working Paper Series 139, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stiglitz Joseph, 2006. "A New Agenda for Global Warming," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 3(7), pages 1-4, July.
- Johan Eyckmans, 2001. "On the farsighted stability of the Kyoto Protocol," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0103, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Mariotti, Marco, 1997. "A Model of Agreements in Strategic Form Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 196-217, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Zeeuw, A.J., 2008. "Dynamic effects on the stability of international environmental agreements," Other publications TiSEM 41f27f71-d6e6-463e-9b03-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Karp, Larry & Zhao, Jinhua, 2008. "A Proposal for the Design of the Successor to the Kyoto Protocol," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt35n7x8mt, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Larry Karp & Jinhua Zhao, 2010.
"International Environmental Agreements: Emissions Trade, Safety Valves and Escape Clauses,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(1), pages 153-182.
- Karp, Larry & Zhao, Jinhua, 2012. "International Environmental Agreements: Emissions trade, safety valves and escape clauses," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1rs9r7z9, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsKyoto Protocol; escape clause; cost uncertainty; participation game; International Environmental Agreement; stable set with farsight; coalitional games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt5b10v2jr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.