The Costs of Equal Land Distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce F. Hall & E. Phillip LeVeen, 1978. "Farm Size and Economic Efficiency: The Case of California," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(4), pages 589-600.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayal Kimhi, 2009. "Pension Wealth And Intergenerational Succession In Family Businesses," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 177-188.
- Levins, Richard A. & Lopez, Ramon E., 1988. "Agricultural Supply Response and Industry Structure," Working Papers 197603, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jia, Lili, 2012. "Land fragmentation and off-farm labor supply in China," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 66, number 66.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 1992. "The Life-Cycle of Agricultural Cooperative: Evidence from Israeli Moshavim," Working Papers 197769, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural cooperatives; income; land; land utilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt2qf188kw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.