How Ottawa Can Deliver a Reformed Canada Post
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:clh:resear:v:5:y:2012:i:9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Dachis, 2010. "Picking up Savings: The Benefits of Competition in Municipal Waste Services," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 308, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Laurin & William B.P. Robson, 2014. "Equipping Canadians for Success: A Shadow Budget for 2014," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 399, January.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance and Public Institutions; Canada Post; Transport;
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .