Employability of Young Italian Males after a Jobless Period, 1989-1998
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno Contini & Ambra Poggi, 2006. "Employability of Young Italian Males after a Jobless Period, 1989-1998," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 48, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Contini & Elisa Grand, 2010.
"Long term youth unemployment or disposable workforce?,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
101, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bruno Contini & Elisa Grand, 2012. "Long Term Youth Unemployment or Disposable Workforce?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 260, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Contini, Bruno & Grand, Elisa, 2014. "Estimating Workforce Disposal in the Italian Labour Market," IZA Policy Papers 79, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Contini, Bruno & Garcia Perez, J. Ignacio & Pusch, Toralf & Quaranta, Roberto, 2017.
"New Approaches to the Study of Long-Term Non-Employment Duration in Italy, Germany and Spain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11167, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Bruno Contini & Toralf Pusch & Roberto Quaranta, 2018. "New Approaches to the Study of Long Term Non-employment Duration in Italy, Germany and Spain," Working Papers 18.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- B. Contini & J. Ignacio Garcia Perez & T. Pusch & R. Quaranta, 2017. "New Approaches to the Study of Long Term Non-Employment Duration in Italy, Germany and Spain," Working Papers 2017-14, FEDEA.
- Mussida Chiara & Sciulli Dario, 2015. "Flexibility Policies and Re-employment Probabilities in Italy," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 621-651, April.
More about this item
Keywordsjoblessness; duration dependence; long term unemployment; two stage least squares; selection problems.;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wplabo:103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .