Political Institutions and the Dynamics of Public Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Fréchette & John Kagel & Massimo Morelli, 2012.
"Pork versus public goods: an experimental study of public good provision within a legislative bargaining framework,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(3), pages 779-800, April.
- Guillaume R. Frechette & John H. Kagel & Massimo Morelli, 2010. "Pork Versus Public Goods: An Experimental Study of Public Good Provision Within a Legislative Bargaining Framework," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/37, European University Institute.
- Tiezzi, Silvia & Xiao, Erte, 2013. "Time Delay and Support for Taxation," MPRA Paper 51233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Battaglini & Thomas Palfrey, 2012.
"The dynamics of distributive politics,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(3), pages 739-777, April.
- Marco Battaglini & Thomas Palfrey, 2007. "The Dynamics of Distributive Politics," Discussion Papers 1451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Battaglini, Marco & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2007. "The dynamics of distributive politics," Working Papers 1273, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2016.
"The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 268-308, November.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas R. R. Palfrey, 2012. "The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study," Working Papers 1434, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Battaglini, Marco & Nunnari, Salvatore & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2015. "The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 10788, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruiz-Tagle, J. Cristolbal, 2012. "Dynamic Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods with Stock Accumulation," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124921, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Neyapti, Bilin & Bulut-Cevik, Zeynep Burcu, 2014. "Fiscal efficiency, redistribution and welfare," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 375-382.
- Battaglini, Marco, 2014. "A dynamic theory of electoral competition," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 9(2), May.
- Steven A. Matthews, 2008. "Achievable Outcomes of Dynamic Contribution Games, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 20 Jun 2011.
- Chloe Tergiman, 2015. "Institution design and public good provision: an experimental study of the vote of confidence procedure," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(4), pages 697-717, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic political economy; voting; public goods; bargaining; experiments;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-04-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2010-04-11 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.