Report NEP-PBE-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Werner Güth & Lauri Sääksvuori, 2010. "The Provision of Public Goods with Positive Group Interdependencies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego Martinez Lopez & A. Jesus Sanchez Fuentes, 2010. "How sensitive is the provision of public inputs to specifications?," Working Papers 10.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Kocher, Martin G., 2010. "Tax compliance under tax regime changes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11443, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lorenzo Boetti & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2010. "Decentralization and Local Governments’ Performance: How Does Fiscal Autonomy Affect Spending Efficiency?," Working papers 11, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Catherine Bros, 2010. "Social fragmentation and public goods: polarization, inequality and patronage in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jorge Baldrich, 2010. "Taxing Our Neighbors? Why Some Sub-National Revenues Are So Small," Working Papers 100, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2010.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Halla, 2010. "The Link between the Intrinsic Motivation to Comply and Compliance Behavior – A Critical Appraisal of Existing Evidence," Economics working papers 2010-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoshiharu Oritani, 2010. "Public governance of central banks: an approach from new institutional economics," BIS Working Papers 299, Bank for International Settlements.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2010. "Political Institutions and the Dynamics of Public Investment," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 142, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Eliason, Marcus & Ohlsson, Henry, 2010. "Timing of death and the repeal of the Swedish inheritance tax," Working Paper Series 2010:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Madhusudan Mohanty & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2010. "The future of public debt: prospects and implications," BIS Working Papers 300, Bank for International Settlements.
- Adi Brender & Allan Drazen, 2010. "Do Leaders Affect Government Spending Priorities?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 141, Collegio Carlo Alberto.