A survey of the liberalisation of public enterprises in the UK since 1979
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pollitt, Michael G., 2012.
"The role of policy in energy transitions: Lessons from the energy liberalisation era,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 128-137.
- Pollitt, M. G., 2012. "The role of policy in energy transitions: lessons from the energy liberalisation era," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1216, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ajit Singh, 2006.
"Competition and Competition Policy in Emerging Markets: International and Developmental Dimensions,"
Chapters,in: Growth and Economic Development, chapter 12
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ajit SINGH, 2002. "Competition And Competition Policy In Emerging Markets: International And Developmental Dimensions," G-24 Discussion Papers 18, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Ajit Singh, 2002. "Competition and competition policy in emerging markets: international and developmental dimensions," Working Papers wp246, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- See, Kok Fong & Coelli, Tim, 2014. "Total factor productivity analysis of a single vertically integrated electricity utility in Malaysia using a Törnqvist index method," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 62-72.
- Pollitt, Michael G. & Steer, Steven J., 2012.
"Economies of scale and scope in network industries: Lessons for the UK water and sewerage sectors,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 17-31.
- Pollitt, M. J. & Steer, S. J., 2011. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Network Industries: Lessons for the UK water and sewerage sectors," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1152, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Abbott, Malcolm, 2015. "Reform and efficiency of New Zealand's airports," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-9.
- Richard Green & Jonathan Haskel, 2004. "Seeking a Premier-League Economy The Role of Privatization," NBER Chapters,in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 63-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2008.
"Electricity reform in Argentina: Lessons for developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1536-1567, July.
- Pollitt, M.G., 2004. "‘Electricity Reform in Argentina: Lessons for Developing Countries’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0449, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Irene Fafaliou & John Donaldson, 2007. "The Contribution of Privatization to Welfare," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(4), pages 461-474, November.
- Kok Fong See & Tim Coelli, 2009. "The Effects of Competition Policy on TFP Growth: Some Evidence from the Malaysian Electricity Supply Industry," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Abbott, Malcolm & Ma, Xiaoying, 2013. "The regulatory governance of the telecommunication and electricity industries in small, island nations," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 7-16.
- Giulietti, Monica & Otero, Jesus, 2002. "The timing of tariff structure changes in regulated industries: evidence from England and Wales," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 71-99, March.
More about this item
Keywordsprivatisation; liberalisation; regulation.;
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-1999-03-22 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-1999-03-22 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1999-03-22 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.