A Generalised R2 Criterion for Regression Models Estimated by the Instrumental Variable Method
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Erich Battistin & Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 2003.
"What Do We Learn from Recall Consumption Data?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(2).
- Erich Battistin & Raffaelle Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 2000. "What do we learn from recall consumption data?," IFS Working Papers W00/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Erich Battistin & Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 2003. "What do we learn from recall consumption data?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 466, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David Shepherd & Robert Dixon, 2002. "The Relationship Between Regional and National Unemployment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 469-480.
- Donald W. K. Andrews, 1999. "Consistent Moment Selection Procedures for Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 543-564, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1997. "Consistent Moment Selection Procedures for Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1146R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kenny, Geoff, 2003. "Asymmetric adjustment costs and the dynamics of housing supply," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1097-1111, December.
- Kenny, Geoff, 1999. "Asymmetric Adjustment Costs and The Dynamics of Housing Supply," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/99, Central Bank of Ireland.
- B Bhaskara Rao & Fozia Nisha & Biman C Prasad, 2005. "The Effects of Life Expectancy on Fiji's Output: A Time Series Approach from 1970 to 2002," Macroeconomics 0511010, EconWPA.
- James Mitchell & Richard J. Smith & Martin R. Weale, 2002. "Quantification of Qualitative Firm-Level Survey Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 117-135, March.
- Stephane Dees & M. Hashem Pesaran & L. Vanessa Smith & Ron P. Smith, 2009. "Identification of New Keynesian Phillips Curves from a Global Perspective," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(7), pages 1481-1502, October.
- Stephane Dees & M. Hashem Pesaran & L. Vanessa Smith & Ron P. Smith, 2008. "Identification of New Keynesian Phillips Curves from a Global Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 2219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dées, Stéphane & Pesaran, Hashem & Smith, Vanessa & Smith, Ron P., 2008. "Identification of new Keynesian Phillips Curves from a global perspective," Working Paper Series 0892, European Central Bank.
- Dees, S. & Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, L.V. & Smith, R.P., 2008. "Identification of New Keynesian Phillips Curves from a Global Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0803, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dees, Stephane & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, L. Vanessa & Smith, Ron P., 2008. "Identification of New Keynesian Phillips Curves from a Global Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 3298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed