A Generalised R2 Criterion for Regression Models Estimated by the Instrumental Variable Method
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erich Battistin & Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 2003.
"What Do We Learn from Recall Consumption Data?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(2).
- Erich Battistin & Raffaelle Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 2000. "What do we learn from recall consumption data?," IFS Working Papers W00/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Erich Battistin & Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 2003. "What do we learn from recall consumption data?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 466, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David Shepherd & Robert Dixon, 2002. "The Relationship Between Regional and National Unemployment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 469-480.
- Stephane Dees & M. Hashem Pesaran & L. Vanessa Smith & Ron P. Smith, 2009.
"Identification of New Keynesian Phillips Curves from a Global Perspective,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(7), pages 1481-1502, October.
- Dées, Stéphane & Pesaran, Hashem & Smith, Vanessa & Smith, Ron P., 2008. "Identification of new Keynesian Phillips Curves from a global perspective," Working Paper Series 892, European Central Bank.
- Dees, Stephane & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, L. Vanessa & Smith, Ron P., 2008. "Identification of New Keynesian Phillips Curves from a Global Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 3298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dees, S. & Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, L.V. & Smith, R.P., 2008. "Identification of New Keynesian Phillips Curves from a Global Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0803, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Stephane Dees & M. Hashem Pesaran & L. Vanessa Smith & Ron P. Smith, 2008. "Identification of New Keynesian Phillips Curves from a Global Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 2219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Donald W. K. Andrews, 1999.
"Consistent Moment Selection Procedures for Generalized Method of Moments Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 543-564, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1997. "Consistent Moment Selection Procedures for Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1146R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- James Mitchell & Richard J. Smith & Martin R. Weale, 2002.
"Quantification of Qualitative Firm-Level Survey Data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 117-135, March.
- Dr Martin Weale & Dr. James Mitchell, 2001. "Quantification of qualitative firm-level survey data," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 181, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Kenny, Geoff, 2003.
"Asymmetric adjustment costs and the dynamics of housing supply,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1097-1111, December.
- Kenny, Geoff, 1999. "Asymmetric Adjustment Costs and The Dynamics of Housing Supply," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/99, Central Bank of Ireland.
- B Bhaskara Rao & Fozia Nisha & Biman C Prasad, 2005. "The Effects of Life Expectancy on Fiji's Output: A Time Series Approach from 1970 to 2002," Macroeconomics 0511010, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic models ; econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .