The Local Dimension of Energy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pantaleo, Antonio & Candelise, Chiara & Bauen, Ausilio & Shah, Nilay, 2014. "ESCO business models for biomass heating and CHP: Profitability of ESCO operations in Italy and key factors assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 237-253.
- Platchkov, L. & Pollitt, M. G. & Reiner, D. & Shaorshadze, I., 2011.
"2010 EPRG Public Opinion Survey: Policy Preferences and Energy Saving Measures,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1149, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Laura Platchkov & Michael G. Pollitt & David Reiner & Irina Shaorshadze, 2011. "2010 EPRG Public Opinion Survey: Policy Preferences and Energy Saving Measures," Working Papers EPRG 1122, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:277-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bale, Catherine S.E. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Hannon, Matthew J. & Gale, William F., 2012. "Strategic energy planning within local authorities in the UK: A study of the city of Leeds," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 242-251.
- Koirala, Binod Prasad & Koliou, Elta & Friege, Jonas & Hakvoort, Rudi A. & Herder, Paulien M., 2016. "Energetic communities for community energy: A review of key issues and trends shaping integrated community energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 722-744.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal Energy; Decentralised Energy; Energy Service Company (ESCo); CHP; District Heating;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jake Dyer to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .