Recent blackouts in US and continental Europe: is liberalisation to blame?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woo, C.K. & King, M. & Tishler, A. & Chow, L.C.H., 2006. "Costs of electricity deregulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 747-768.
- de Nooij, Michiel & Koopmans, Carl & Bijvoet, Carlijn, 2007. "The value of supply security: The costs of power interruptions: Economic input for damage reduction and investment in networks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 277-295, March.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2008.
"Electricity reform in Argentina: Lessons for developing countries,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1536-1567, July.
- Pollitt, M.G., 2004. "‘Electricity Reform in Argentina: Lessons for Developing Countries’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0449, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Pollitt, 2008. "Electricity Reform in Argentina: Lessons for Developing Countries," Working Papers EP52, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Michael G. Pollitt, 2019.
"The European Single Market in Electricity: An Economic Assessment,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 55(1), pages 63-87, August.
- Michael G. Pollitt, 2018. "The European Single Market in Electricity: An Economic Assessment," Working Papers EPRG 1815, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, M., 2018. "The European Single Market in Electricity: An Economic Assessment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1832, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, Michael G., 2012. "Lessons from the history of independent system operators in the energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 32-48.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2008. "Security of supply and regulation of energy networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4584-4589, December.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity; USA; Sweden; Denmark;
All these keywords.
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.