Report NEP-EEC-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:2003-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2003. "Social Capital, Corruption and Economic Growth: Eastern and Western Europe," Working Papers 03-21, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jörg Rahn, 2004. "Bilaterial equilibrium exchange rates of EU accession countries against the euro," Macroeconomics 0401010, EconWPA.
- S. Claeys & R. Vander Vennet, 2003. "Determinants of bank interest margins in Central and Eastern Europe. Convergence to the West?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/203, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tim Krieger & Christoph Sauer, 2003. "Will Eastern European Migrants Happily Enter the German Pension System after the EU Eastern Enlargement?," Departmental Discussion Papers 118, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma & Jarko Fidrmuc & Ronald McDonald, 2004. "The monetary approach to exchange rates in the CEECs," Macroeconomics 0401013, EconWPA.
- Bentzen, Jan, 2003. "An empirical analysis of gasoline price convergence for 20 OECD countries," Working Papers 03-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bialek, J.W., 2004. "Recent blackouts in US and continental Europe: is liberalisation to blame?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0407, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Karen Chesnut, 2003. "The Impact of Economic Disintegration in Eastern Europe on Firms and Trade Patterns: An Exploration of the Effects and Policy Implications," NEURUS papers neurusp9, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:2003-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ugo Pagano, 2003. "Cultural Diversity, European Integration and the Welfare State," Department of Economics University of Siena 414, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2004. "Trade, product variety and welfare: A quantitative assessment for the transition economies in Central and Eastern Europe," Macroeconomics 0401016, EconWPA.