A political settlement approach to gender empowerment: The case of the Domestic Violence Act and girls’ education policy in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kosack, Stephen, 2012. "The Education of Nations: How the Political Organization of the Poor, Not Democracy, Led Governments to Invest in Mass Education," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199841677.
- Hickey, Sam & Sen, Kunal & Bukenya, Badru (ed.), 2014. "The Politics of Inclusive Development: Interrogating the Evidence," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198722564.
- Dzodzi Tsikata, 2009. "Women's Organizing in Ghana since the 1990s: From individual organizations to three coalitions," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 52(2), pages 185-192, June.
- Sohela Nazneen & Simeen Mahmud, 2012. "Gendered politics of securing inclusive development," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-013-12, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Mosley, Paul, 2012. "The Politics of Poverty Reduction," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199692125.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:esid-091-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.