Poverty and climate change in urban Bangladesh (CLIMURB): an analytical framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isa Baud & N. Sridharan & Karin Pfeffer, 2008. "Mapping Urban Poverty for Local Governance in an Indian Mega-City: The Case of Delhi," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 45(7), pages 1385-1412, June.
- FahmidaÃ‚Â Khatun & AKM Nazrul Islam, 2010.
"Policy Agenda for Addressing Climate Change in Bangladesh : Copenhagen and Beyond,"
Governance Working Papers
23059, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fahmida Khatun & AKM Nazrul Islam, 2010. "Policy Agenda for Addressing Climate Change in Bangladesh: Copenhagen and Beyond," CPD Working Paper 88, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1993.
"Credit Market Constraints, Consumption Smoothing, and the Accumulation of Durable Production Assets in Low-Income Countries: Investment in Bullocks in India,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 223-244, April.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1989. "Credit Market Constraints, Consumption Smoothing and the Accumulation of Durable Production Assets in Low-Income Countries: Investments in Bullocks in India," Bulletins 7487, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- P. Debels & C. Szlafsztein & P. Aldunce & C. Neri & Y. Carvajal & M. Quintero-Angel & A. Celis & A. Bezanilla & D. Martínez, 2009. "IUPA: a tool for the evaluation of the general usefulness of practices for adaptation to climate change and variability," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 50(2), pages 211-233, August.
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi & Ruhi Saith & Frances Stewart, 2003.
"Does it Matter that we do not Agree on the Definition of Poverty? A Comparison of Four Approaches,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 243-274.
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi, Ruhi Saith and Frances Stewart, "undated". "Does it matter that we don't agree on the definition of poverty? A comparison of four approaches," QEH Working Papers qehwps107, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Bebbington, Anthony, 1999. "Capitals and Capabilities: A Framework for Analyzing Peasant Viability, Rural Livelihoods and Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2021-2044, December.
- Ronald U. Mendoza & Nina Thelen, 2008. "Innovations to Make Markets More Inclusive for the Poor," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(4), pages 427-458, July.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2005. "Climate or development: Is ODA diverted from its original purpose?," HWWI Research Papers 4-2, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Monalisa Chatterjee, 2010. "Slum dwellers response to flooding events in the megacities of India," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 337-353, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-05-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:14811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .