Poverty and climate change in urban Bangladesh (CLIMURB): an analytical framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1993.
"Credit Market Constraints, Consumption Smoothing, and the Accumulation of Durable Production Assets in Low-Income Countries: Investment in Bullocks in India,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 223-244, April.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1989. "Credit Market Constraints, Consumption Smoothing and the Accumulation of Durable Production Assets in Low-Income Countries: Investments in Bullocks in India," Bulletins 7487, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi & Ruhi Saith & Frances Stewart, 2003.
"Does it Matter that we do not Agree on the Definition of Poverty? A Comparison of Four Approaches,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 243-274.
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi, Ruhi Saith and Frances Stewart, "undated". "Does it matter that we don't agree on the definition of poverty? A comparison of four approaches," QEH Working Papers qehwps107, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ronald U. Mendoza & Nina Thelen, 2008. "Innovations to Make Markets More Inclusive for the Poor," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(4), pages 427-458, July.
- Isa Baud & N. Sridharan & Karin Pfeffer, 2008. "Mapping Urban Poverty for Local Governance in an Indian Mega-City: The Case of Delhi," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 45(7), pages 1385-1412, June.
- FahmidaÃ‚Â Khatun & AKM Nazrul Islam, 2010.
"Policy Agenda for Addressing Climate Change in Bangladesh : Copenhagen and Beyond,"
Governance Working Papers
23059, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fahmida Khatun & AKM Nazrul Islam, 2010. "Policy Agenda for Addressing Climate Change in Bangladesh: Copenhagen and Beyond," CPD Working Paper 88, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- P. Debels & C. Szlafsztein & P. Aldunce & C. Neri & Y. Carvajal & M. Quintero-Angel & A. Celis & A. Bezanilla & D. Martínez, 2009. "IUPA: a tool for the evaluation of the general usefulness of practices for adaptation to climate change and variability," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 50(2), pages 211-233, August.
- Bebbington, Anthony, 1999. "Capitals and Capabilities: A Framework for Analyzing Peasant Viability, Rural Livelihoods and Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2021-2044, December.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2005. "Climate or development: Is ODA diverted from its original purpose?," HWWI Research Papers 4-2, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Monalisa Chatterjee, 2010. "Slum dwellers response to flooding events in the megacities of India," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 337-353, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-05-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:14811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.