Disparity, Deprivation and Discrimination in Rural India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ira N. Gang & Kunal Sen & Myeong-Su Yun, 2006. "Poverty in Rural India: Ethnicity and Caste," Departmental Working Papers 200634, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 2004. "Decomposing differences in the first moment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 275-280, February.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2001. "Sources of ethnic inequality in Viet Nam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 177-207, June.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Adam Fforde, 2005.
"Persuasion: Reflections on economics, data, and the 'homogeneity assumption',"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 63-91.
- Adam Fforde, 2004. "Persuasion: Reflections on Economics, Data and the 'Homogeneity Assumption'," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 919, The University of Melbourne.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Manoj K. Pandey, 2010. "Determinants of Employment in India's National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme," ASARC Working Papers 2010-17, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Vani S. Kulkarni & Veena S. Kulkarni & Raghav Gaiha, 2013. "Double burden of malnutrition: Why are Indian women likely to be underweight and obese?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 19013, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Raghav Gaiha & Vani Kulkarni & Manoj Pandey & Katsushi Imai, 2009. "Pro-poor growth, poverty, and inequality in rural Vietnam: welfare gap between the ethnic majority and minority," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0907, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:1307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .