The Effects of Dividend Taxes on Equity Prices: A Re-examination of the 1997 UK Tax Reform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Bond & Alexander D Klemm & Michael B. Devereux, 2007. "The Effects of Dividend Taxes on Equity Prices; A Re-examination of the 1997 U.K. Tax Reform," IMF Working Papers 07/204, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2016. "Owner-Level Taxes and Business Activity," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 12(1), pages 1-94, March.
- Seppo Kari & Jussi Laitila, 2015. "Nonlinear Dividend Tax and the Dynamics of the Firm," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 71(2), pages 153-177, June.
- Geiler, Philipp & Renneboog, Luc, 2015. "Taxes, earnings payout, and payout channel choice," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 178-203.
- Tobias Lindhe & Jan Södersten, 2012.
"The Norwegian shareholder tax reconsidered,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(3), pages 424-441, June.
- Södersten, Jan & Lindhe, Tobias, 2010. "The Norwegian Shareholder Tax Reconsidered," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Södersten, Jan & Lindhe, Tobias, 2011. "The Norwegian Shareholder Tax Reconsidered," Working Paper Series 2011:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Michael P. Devereux, 2008.
"Taxation of outbound direct investment: economic principles and tax policy considerations,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 698-719, winter.
- Michael P Devereux, 2008. "Taxation of Outbound Direct Investment: Economic Principles and Tax Policy Considerations," Working Papers 0824, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:151:y:2017:i:c:p:56-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:54-68 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:btx:wpaper:0701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dongxian Guo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbsoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.