Arrow's Impossibility Theorem: Preference Diversity in a Single-Profile World
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamal Nazrul Islam & Haradhan Kumar Mohajan & Pahlaj Moolio, 2009.
"Preference of Social Choice in Mathematical Economics,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS),
Department of Business Administration, vol. 3(1), pages 18-38, June.
- Islam, Jamal & Mohajan, Haradhan & Moolio, Pahlaj, 2008. "Preference of Social Choice in Mathematical Economics," MPRA Paper 50665, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Nov 2009.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-09-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DCM-2007-09-24 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-GTH-2007-09-24 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bro:econwp:2007-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brown Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .