Report NEP-GTH-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Cooperative Games: Core and Shapley Value," Working Papers 2007-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "Belief Free Incomplete Information Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1629, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- A. van den Nouweland, 2007. "Rock-Paper-Scissors; A New and Elegant Proof," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1003, The University of Melbourne.
- Sturm, Bodo & Riechmann, Thomas & Dannenberg, Astrid & Vogt, Carsten, 2007. "Inequity Aversion and Individual Behavior in Public Good Games: An Experimental Investigation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-034 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Roberto Serrano & Antonio Cabrales, 2007. "Implementation in Adaptive Better-Response Dynamics," Working Papers 2007-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- James C. Cox, 2007. "Trust and Reciprocity: Implications of Game Triads and Social Contexts," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised May 2008.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner & Stefan Traub, 2007. "Are cooperators effciency- or fair-minded? Evidence from a public goods experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-067, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "The Role of the Common Prior in Robust Implementation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1628, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christiane Schwieren & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Trust in cooperation or ability? An experimental study on gender differences," Working Papers 2007-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- John Spraggon, 2007. "Exogenous Targeting Instruments under Differing Information Conditions," Working Papers 2007-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Peter Duersch & Maros Servátka, 2007. "Risky Punishment and Reward in the Prisoner’s Dilemma," Working Papers 0451, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Allan M Feldman & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Arrow's Impossibility Theorem: Preference Diversity in a Single-Profile World," Working Papers 2007-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Louis Putterman & Ting Ren, 2007. "Lavish Returns on Cheap Talk: Non-binding Communication in a Trust Experiment," Working Papers 2007-15, Brown University, Department of Economics.