Bonds Transaction Services and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Implications for Equilibrium Determinacy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Marzo, Massimiliano, 2007.
"An inventory of simple monetary policy rules in a New Keynesian macroeconomic model,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 15-36.
- Thomas Lubik & Massimiliano Marzo, 2003. "An Inventory of Simple Monetary Policy Rules in a New Keynesian Macroeconomic Model," Economics Working Paper Archive 500, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Bullard, James & Mitra, Kaushik, 2002. "Learning about monetary policy rules," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1105-1129, September.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- Harrison, Richard, 2012. "Asset purchase policy at the effective lower bound for interest rates," Bank of England working papers 444, Bank of England.
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2008.
"Determinacy of Interest Rate Rules with Bond Transaction Services in a Cashless Economy,"
Research Papers in Economics
2008:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2008. "Determinacy of interest rate rules with bond transaction services in a cashless economy," Research Discussion Papers 24/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2005. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in a Medium-Scale Macroeconomic Model: Expanded Version," NBER Working Papers 11417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés, Javier & López-Salido, J David & Nelson, Edward, 2004.
"Tobin's Imperfect Asset Substitution in Optimizing General Equilibrium,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4336, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Andres & J. David López-Salido & Edward Nelson, 2004. "Tobin's imperfect asset substitution in optimizing general equilibrium," Working Papers 2004-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:wp821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.