What Drives the Stock Market Comovements between Korea and China, Japan and the US?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Kang, Taesu & Kim, Geun-Young & Lee, Byongju, 2017.
"Global liquidity transmission to emerging market economies, and their policy responses,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 153-166.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Taesu Kang & Geun-Young Kim & Byongju Lee, 2014. "Global Liquidity Transmission to Emerging Market Economies, and Their Policy Responses," Working Papers 2014-38, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Taesu Kang & Geun-Young Kim & Byongju Lee, 2017. "Global Liquidity Transmission to Emerging Market Economies, and Their Policy Responses," IMF Working Papers 17/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Roll, Richard, 1992. " Industrial Structure and the Comparative Behavior of International Stock Market Indices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 3-41, March.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Hyun Hak Kim & Wen Shi, 2015.
"Forecasting Financial Stress Indices in Korea: A Factor Model Approach,"
2015-30, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Wen Shi & Hyun Hak Kim, 2016. "Forecasting Financial Stress Indices in Korea: A Factor Model Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-10, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Jieun Lee & Jung-Min Kim & Jong Kook Shin, 2016. "US Interest Rate Policy Spillover and International Capital Flow: Evidence from Korea," Working Papers 2016-21, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
More about this item
KeywordsStock market comovement; Trade linkage; Financial linkage;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-02-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bok:wpaper:1802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sungmin Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imbokkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.