LATE with Missing or Mismeasured Treatment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denni Tommasi & Lina Zhang, 2020.
"Bounding Program Benefits When Participation is Misreported,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
24/20, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Tommasi, Denni & Zhang, Lina, 2020. "Bounding Program Benefits When Participation Is Misreported," IZA Discussion Papers 13430, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Victor Hiller & Nouhoum TourÃ©, 2020. "Endogenous Gender Power: The Two Facets of Empowerment," Working Papers 2020.04, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2019.
"The Identification Zoo: Meanings of Identification in Econometrics,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 57(4), pages 835-903, December.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2018. "The Identification Zoo - Meanings of Identification in Econometrics," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 957, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Dec 2019.
- Sung Jae Jun & Sokbae (Simon) Lee, 2018. "Identifying the effect of persuasion," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Takahide Yanagi, 2019.
"Inference on local average treatment effects for misclassified treatment,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 938-960, September.
- YANAGI, Takahide, 2017. "Inference on Local Average Treatment Effects for Misclassified Treatment," Discussion Papers 2017-02, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takahide Yanagi, 2018. "Inference on Local Average Treatment Effects for Misclassified Treatment," Papers 1804.03349, arXiv.org.
- Klein, Matthew J. & Barham, Bradford L., 2018. "Point Estimates of Household Bargaining Power Using Outside Options," Staff Paper Series 590, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Arthur Lewbel & Xirong Lin, 2019. "Identification of Semiparametric Model Coefficients, With an Application to Collective Households," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 1002, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 31 Jan 2021.
- Lina Zhang, 2020. "Spillovers of Program Benefits with Mismeasured Networks," Papers 2009.09614, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsLATE; missing treatment; measurement error; misclassification; collective model; resource shares; health;
All these keywords.
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2018-10-01 (Development)
- NEP-ECM-2018-10-01 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HEA-2018-10-01 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.