Report NEP-HEA-2018-10-01This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keith Marzilli Ericson & Justin R. Sydnor, 2018. "Liquidity Constraints and the Value of Insurance," NBER Working Papers 24993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Torben & Frölich, Markus & Landmann, Andreas, 2018. "Adverse Selection in Low-Income Health Insurance Markets: Evidence from a RCT in Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 11751, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christopher Blattman & Nathan Fiala & Sebastian Martinez, 2018. "The Long Term Impacts of Grants on Poverty: 9-year Evidence From Uganda's Youth Opportunities Program," NBER Working Papers 24999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuntella, Osea, 2018. "Has the Growth in "Fast Casual" Mexican Restaurants Impacted Weight Gain?," IZA Discussion Papers 11718, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Cawley & David Frisvold & Anna Hill & David Jones, 2018. "The Impact of the Philadelphia Beverage Tax on Prices and Product Availability," NBER Working Papers 24990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2018. "Tobacco Control Policies and Smoking Behavior in Europe: More Than Trends?," Working papers 2018/24, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- DECANCQ Koen, & NYS Annemie,, 2018. "Non-parametric well-being comparisons," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2018021, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rossella Calvi & Arthur Lewbel & Denni Tommasi, 2018. "LATE with Missing or Mismeasured Treatment," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 959, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Mar 2021.
- Gill, J.; & Li Donni, P.; & Zucchelli, E.;, 2018. "Uncontrolled diabetes and health care utilisation: a bivariate Latent Markov model approach," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/28, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ginger Zhe Jin & Ajin Lee & Susan Feng Lu, 2018. "Medicare Payment to Skilled Nursing Facilities: The Consequences of the Three-Day Rule," NBER Working Papers 25017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet M. Currie & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2018. "Understanding Doctor Decision Making: The Case of Depression," NBER Working Papers 24955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kieron J. Barclay & Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Martin Kolk & Anneli Ivarsson, 2018. "Interpregnancy intervals and perinatal and child health in Sweden: a comparison within families and across social groups," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2018-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Lucifora, Claudio & Vigani, Daria, 2018. "Healthcare Utilization at Retirement: The Role of the Opportunity Cost of Time," IZA Discussion Papers 11727, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baumberg Geiger, Ben & Böheim, René & Leoni, Thomas, 2018. "The growing American health penalty: International trends in the employment of older workers with poor health," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 271, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Nadezhda V. Baryshnikova & Ngoc T.A. Pham, 2018. "Heterogeneity in the Relationship between Natural Disasters and Mental Health: A Quantile Approach," School of Economics Working Papers 2018-13, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Tamara L. Sheldon & Chandini Sankaran, 2016. "Transboundary Pollution in Southeast Asia: Welfare and Avoidance Costs in Singapore from the Forest Burning in Indonesia," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 960, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Luca Lorenzoni & Jonathan Millar & Franco Sassi & Douglas Sutherland, 2018. "Cyclical vs structural effects on health care expenditure trends in OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1507, OECD Publishing.