How do banks’ funding costs affect interest margins?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akram, Q. Farooq, 2014.
"Macro effects of capital requirements and macroprudential policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 77-93.
- Q. Farook Akram, 2012. "Macro effects of capital requirements and macroprudential policy," Working Paper 2012/21, Norges Bank.
- Duffy, David & Morley, Ciara, 2015. "Standard Variable Rate (SVR) Pass-Through in the Irish Mortgage Market: An Updated Assessment," Research Notes RN2015/2/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ismihan, Mustafa & Ozkan, F. Gulcin, 2012.
"Public debt and financial development: A theoretical exploration,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 348-351.
- M Ismihan & G Ozkan, 2010. "Public debt and Financial development: A theoretical exploration," Discussion Papers 10/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Arvid Raknerud & Bjørn Helge Vatne, 2012. "The relation between banks' funding costs, retail rates and loan volumes: An analysis of Norwegian bank micro data," Working Paper 2012/17, Norges Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rates; NIBOR; Pass-through; Funding costs; Bank panel data; Dynamic factor model;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-11-14 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-11-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bno:worpap:2011_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbgovno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.