How do banks’ funding costs affect interest margins?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duffy, David & Morley, Ciara, 2015. "Standard Variable Rate (SVR) Pass-Through in the Irish Mortgage Market: An Updated Assessment," Research Notes RN2015/2/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ismihan, Mustafa & Ozkan, F. Gulcin, 2012.
"Public debt and financial development: A theoretical exploration,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 348-351.
- M Ismihan & G Ozkan, 2010. "Public debt and Financial development: A theoretical exploration," Discussion Papers 10/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Akram, Q. Farooq, 2014.
"Macro effects of capital requirements and macroprudential policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 77-93.
- Q. Farook Akram, 2012. "Macro effects of capital requirements and macroprudential policy," Working Paper 2012/21, Norges Bank.
- Arvid Raknerud & Bjørn Helge Vatne, 2012. "The relation between banks' funding costs, retail rates and loan volumes: An analysis of Norwegian bank micro data," Working Paper 2012/17, Norges Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rates; NIBOR; Pass-through; Funding costs; Bank panel data; Dynamic factor model;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-11-14 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-11-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bno:worpap:2011_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbgovno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .