The Fan Chart: The Technical Details Of The New Implementation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Manuel Julio, 2007. "The Fan Chart: The Technical Details Of The New Implementation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004294, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Manuel Julio, 2005.
"Implementación, Uso e Interpretación del "Fan Chart","
Borradores de Economia
346, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan Manuel Julio, 2005. "Implementacion, Uso e Interpretación del FAN CHART," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002815, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- -, 2010. "Economics of climate change in Latin America and the Caribbean: summary 2010," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2990 edited by Eclac, December.
- Wagner Piazza Gaglianone & João Victor Issler, 2014.
Working Papers Series
372, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza & Issler, João Victor, 2019. "Microfounded forecasting," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 813, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza & Issler, João Victor, 2015. "Microfounded forecasting," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 766, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
More about this item
KeywordsFan Chart; Forecasting Distribution; Balance of Risks.;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E59 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.