Simplification of IMF lending. Why not just one flexible credit facility?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham Bird, 2003. "Restructuring the IMF's Lending Facilities," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 229-245, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shirai, Sayuri, 2009.
[IMF Financing Systems-Based on the Cases of Iceland, Ukraine, Latvia, and Hungary]," MPRA Paper 14723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscredit lines; crisis resolution; financial facilities; IMF; official lending;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:opaper:0806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .