Restructuring the IMF's Lending Facilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graham Bird & Dane Rowlands, 2007.
"Should it be curtains for some of the IMF’s lending windows?,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 281-299, September.
- Graham Bird & Dane Rowlands, 2005. "Should It Be Curtains for Some of the IMF’s Lending Windows?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0905, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Lütz, Susanne & Kranke, Matthias, 2010. "The European rescue of the Washington Consensus? EU and IMF lending to Central and Eastern European countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53450, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Miguel de las Casas & Xavier Serra, 2008. "Simplification of IMF lending. Why not just one flexible credit facility?," Occasional Papers 0806, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Susanne Lütz & Matthias Kranke, 2010. "The European Rescue of the Washington Consensus? EU and IMF Lending to Central and Eastern European Countries," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 2, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Susanne Lütz & Matthias Kranke, 2010. "The European Rescue of the Washington Consensus? EU and IMF Lending to Central and Eastern European Countries," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 22, European Institute, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:26:y:2003:i:2:p:229-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.