EU framework for safeguarding financial stability: Towards an analytical benchmark for assessing its effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- María Nieto & Garry J. Schinasi, 2007. "EU Framework for Safeguarding Financial Stability; Towards an Analytical Benchmark for Assessing its Effectiveness," IMF Working Papers 07/260, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gillian G.H.Garcia & Rosa M. Lastra & Maria J. Nieto, 2009. "Bankruptcy and reorganisation procedures for cross-border banks in the EU: Towards an integrated approach to the reform of the EU safety net," FMG Special Papers sp186, Financial Markets Group.
- Dr. Rezarta Shkurti (Perri) & Dr. Brunilda Duraj, 2010. "The Assessment Of The Financial Soundness Of The Banking Sectors In Balkan Countries Using "Early Warning Indicators" - A Comparative Study With Policy Implications," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 33-48, June.
- Masciandaro, Donato & Nieto, Maria J. & Quintyn, Marc, 2011. "Exploring governance of the new European Banking AuthorityâA case for harmonization?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 204-214, December.
- Vítor Gaspar & Garry Schinasi, 2010. "Financial Stability and Policy Cooperation," Working Papers o201001, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- repec:neo:journl:v:14:y:2018:i:2:p:11-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iman van Lelyveld & Marco Spaltro, 2011. "Coordinating Bank Failure Costs and Financial Stability," DNB Working Papers 306, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lucia Quaglia & Robert Eastwood & Peter Holmes, 2009. "The Financial Turmoil and EU Policy Co-operation in 2008," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 63-87, September.
- Hertig Gerard & Lee Ruben & McCahery Joseph A., 2010. "Empowering the ECB to Supervise Banks: A Choice-Based Approach," European Company and Financial Law Review, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 171-215, January.
- Maria J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2018.
"Cross-border banking on the two sides of the Atlantic: Does it have an impact on bank crisis management?,"
Journal of Banking Regulation,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 4-17, January.
- Nieto, Maria J. & Wall, Larry D., 2015. "Cross-border banking on the two sides of the Atlantic: does it have an impact on bank crisis management?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2017. "Cross-border banking on the two sides of the atlantic: does it have an impact on bank crisis management?," Working Papers 1738, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Grégory Nguyen, 2008. "Burden-sharing agreements : the cart before the horse ?," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 6(1), pages 119-132, June.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Cross-Border Coordination of Prudential Supervision and Deposit Guarantees," IMF Working Papers 08/283, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "A European Mandate for Financial Sector Supervisors in the EU," IMF Working Papers 09/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Elisabetta Montanaro, 2016. "The process towards centralisation of the European financial supervisory architecture: The case of the Banking Union," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(277), pages 135-172.
- Gillian G.H. Garcia & Rosa M. Lastra & María J. Nieto, 2009. "Bankruptcy and reorganization procedures for cross-border banks in the EU: Towards an integrated approach to the reform of the EU safety net," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 240-276, July.
- Nedelchev, Miroslav, 2015. "Coordination of banking regulation in the EU," MPRA Paper 66073, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsSafeguarding EU financial stability; crisis resolution; burden sharing;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:opaper:0801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.