Report NEP-EEC-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crowley, Patrick, 2008. "One Money, Several Cycles? Evaluation of European business cycles using model-based cluster analysis," Research Discussion Papers 3/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Laurent Weill, 2008. "Convergence in Banking Efficiency Across European Countries," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- FranÃ§ois Haas, 2007. "The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive: Bankingon Market and Supervisory Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 07/250, International Monetary Fund.
- Andersson, Magnus & D’Agostino, Antonello, 2008. "Are sectoral stock prices useful for predicting euro area GDP?," Working Paper Series 0876, European Central Bank.
- Hofmann, Boris, 2008. "Do monetary indicators lead euro area inflation?," Working Paper Series 0867, European Central Bank.
- María J. Nieto & Garry J. Schinasi, 2008. "EU framework for safeguarding financial stability: Towards an analytical benchmark for assessing its effectiveness," Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers 0801, Banco de Espa�a.
- Cassola, Nuno, 2008. "The reserve fulfilment path of euro area commercial banks: empirical testing using panel data," Working Paper Series 0869, European Central Bank.
- Baybars Karacaovali & Nuno Limao, 2008. "The Clash of Liberalizations: Preferential versus Multilateral Trade Liberalization in the European Union," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-02, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Johan Eyckmans & Cathrine Hagem, 2008. "The European Union’s potential for strategic emissions trading in a post-Kyoto climate agreement," Discussion Papers 530, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Alena Bicakova & Eva M. Sierminska, 2008. "Mortgage Market Maturity and Homeownership Inequality among Young Households: A Five-Country Perspective," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 90, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Inflation Differentials in the EU: A Common ( Factors ) Approach with Implications for EU8 Euro Adoption Prospects," IMF Working Papers 08/21, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Vulnerabilities in Emerging Southeastern Europe: How Much Cause for Concern?," IMF Working Papers 07/236, International Monetary Fund.
- DeLisle Worrell & Andrea M. Maechler & Srobona Mitra, 2007. "Decomposing Financial Risks and Vulnerabilities in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 07/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Kahanec, Martin & Constant, Amelie F. & DeVoretz, Don J. & Gataullina, Liliya & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2008. "Report No. 16: Study on the Social and Labour Market Integration of Ethnic Minorities," IZA Research Reports 16, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karolina Ekholm & Katarina Hakkala, 2008. "International Production Networks in the Nordic/Baltic Region," OECD Trade Policy Papers 61, OECD Publishing.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Mora & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and regional growth: An analysis of the Spanish case," Working Papers 07-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Günter Franke & Julia Hein, 2007. "Securitisation of Mezzanine Capital in Germany," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-07, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Daniel Leigh & Etibar Jafarov, 2007. "Alternative Fiscal Rules for Norway," IMF Working Papers 07/241, International Monetary Fund.