Identification of Monetary Policy Shocks in the Brazilian Market for Bank Reserves
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pérez-Forero, Fernando, 2016.
"Comparación de la transmisión de choques de política monetaria en América Latina: Un panel VAR jerárquico,"
Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 32, pages 10-34.
- Fernando José Pérez Forero, 2015. "Comparación de la transmisióon de choques de política monetaria en América Latina: Un panel VAR jerárquico," Premio de Banca Central Rodrigo Gómez / Central Banking Award "Rodrigo Gómez", Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, number prg2015, July-Dece.
- Ramos-Tallada, Julio, 2015.
"Bank risks, monetary shocks and the credit channel in Brazil: Identification and evidence from panel data,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 135-161.
- J. Ramos-Tallada, 2015. "Bank risks, monetary shocks and the credit channel in Brazil: identification and evidence from panel data," Working papers 548, Banque de France.
- Fernando José Pérez Forero, 2015.
"Comparing the Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks in Latin America: A Hierachical Panel VAR,"
Premio de Banca Central Rodrigo Gómez / Central Banking Award "Rodrigo Gómez",
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, number prg2015eng, July-Dece.
- Pérez, Fernando, 2015. "Comparing the Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks in Latin America: A Hierarchical Panel VAR," Working Papers 2015-015, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Igor Ézio Maciel Silva & Nelson Leitão Paes & Jocildo Fernandes Bezerra, 2016. "Evidences Of Incomplete Interest Rate Pass-Through, Directed Credit And Cost Channel Of Monetary Policy In Brazil," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 036, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Minella, André & Souza-Sobrinho, Nelson F., 2013. "Monetary policy channels in Brazil through the lens of a semi-structural model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 405-419.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2008-01-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-01-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-01-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcb:wpaper:154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo). General contact details of provider: https://www.bcb.gov.br/?english .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.