Alternative Optimized Monetary Policy Rules in Multi-Sector Small Open Economies: The Role of Real Rigidities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rhee, Wooheon & Rich, Robert W., 1995. "Inflation and the asymmetric effects of money on output fluctuations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 683-702.
- Thoma, Mark A., 1994. "Subsample instability and asymmetries in money-income causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 279-306.
- Weise, Charles L, 1999. "The Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy: A Nonlinear Vector Autoregression Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 85-108, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruy Lama & Juan Pablo Medina, 2012.
"Is Exchange Rate Stabilization an Appropriate Cure for the Dutch Disease?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(1), pages 5-46, March.
- Juan Pablo Medina Guzman & Ruy Lama, 2010. "Is Exchange Rate Stabilization an Appropriate Cure for the Dutch Disease?," IMF Working Papers 10/182, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:157-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drago Bergholt, 2014. "Foreign shocks in an estimated multi-sector model," Working Papers No 4/2014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9630-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Chetan Ghate & Sargam Gupta & Debdulal Mallick, 2018.
"Terms of Trade Shocks and Monetary Policy in India,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 51(1), pages 75-121, January.
- Ghate, Chetan & Gupta, Sargam & Mallick, Debdulal, 2016. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Monetary Policy in India," MPRA Paper 71227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiri Bohm & Jan Filacek, 2012.
"Price-Level Targeting–A Real Alternative to Inflation Targeting?,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(1), pages 2-26, February.
- Jiri Bohm & Jan Filacek & Ivana Kubicova & Romana Zamazalova, 2011. "Price-Level Targeting - A Real Alternative to Inflation Targeting?," Research and Policy Notes 2011/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:809-823 is not listed on IDEAS
- Craighead, William D., 2014.
"Monetary rules and sectoral unemployment in open economies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 277-292.
- William D. Craighead, 2012. "Monetary Rules and Sectoral Unemployment in Open Economies," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2012-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation: costs and benefits; Inflation and prices; Inflation targets; Monetary policy framework; Monetary policy implementation;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-03-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-03-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-03-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:10-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .