Structural Multi-Equation Macroeconomic Models: Identification-Robust Estimation and Fit
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John J. Heim, 2016. "Do government stimulus programs have different effects in recessions, or by type of tax or spending program?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1333-1368, December.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Luca Fanelli, 2015. "Monetary Policy Indeterminacy and Identification Failures in the U.S.: Results from A Robust Test," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 924-947, September.
- Zhongjun Qu, 2011. "Inference and Speci?cation Testing in DSGE Models with Possible Weak Identification," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-058, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda & Kichian, Maral, 2010. "Estimation uncertainty in structural inflation models with real wage rigidities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2554-2561, November.
- Fanelli, Luca, 2012.
"Determinacy, indeterminacy and dynamic misspecification in linear rational expectations models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 153-163.
- Luca Fanelli, 2010. "Determinacy, indeterminacy and dynamic misspecification in linear rational expectations models," Quaderni di Dipartimento 4, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation and prices; Econometric and statistical methods;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-06-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2009-06-10 (Econometrics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-06-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:09-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.