How Rigid Are Nominal-Wage Rates?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farès, J. & Hogan, S., 2000. "The Employment Costs of Downward Nominal-Wage Rigidity," Staff Working Papers 00-1, Bank of Canada.
- Seamus Hogan, 1998.
"What Does Downward Nominal-Wage Rigidity Imply for Monetary Policy?,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(4), pages 513-525, December.
- Seamus Hogan, 1997. "What Does Downward Nominal-Wage Rigidity Imply for Monetary Policy?," Staff Working Papers 97-13, Bank of Canada.
- Dupasquier, Chantal & Ricketts, Nicholas, 1998. "Non-Linearities in the Output-Inflation Relationship: Some Empirical Results for Canada," Staff Working Papers 98-14, Bank of Canada.
- Pierre Fortin, 1996. "The Great Canadian Slump," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 761-787, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castellanos, Sara G. & Garcia-Verdu, Rodrigo & Kaplan, David S., 2004.
"Nominal wage rigidities in Mexico: evidence from social security records,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 507-533, December.
- Sara G. Castellanos & Rodrigo Garcia-Verdu & David S. Kaplan, 2004. "Nominal Wage Rigidities in Mexico: Evidence from Social Security Records," NBER Working Papers 10383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour markets; Inflation targets;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2001-08-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2001-08-30 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2001-08-30 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:01-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .