Report NEP-LTV-2001-08-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F., 2001. "How comparable are labor demand elasticities across countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2658, The World Bank.
- Eva Skuratowicz & Larry W. Hunter, 2001. "Where Do Women's Jobs Come From? Job Resegregation in an American Bank," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-27, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allan Crawford, 2001. "How Rigid Are Nominal-Wage Rates?," Staff Working Papers 01-8, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:wop:wobama:2651 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:levppb:50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susan Chun Zhu & Daniel Trefler, 2001. "Ginis in General Equilibrium: Trade, Technology and Southern Inequality," NBER Working Papers 8446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Card & Charles Michalopoulos & Philip K. Robins, 2001. "The Limits to Wage Growth: Measuring the Growth Rate of Wages For Recent Welfare Leavers," NBER Working Papers 8444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lev:levppb:46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:levppb:41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maral Kichian, 2001. "On the Nature and the Stability of the Canadian Phillips Curve," Staff Working Papers 01-4, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:lev:levppb:33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore