Cash and COVID-19: The impact of the pandemic on demand for and use of cash
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Engert & Ben Fung, 2019. "Cashless Bank Branches in Canada," Staff Analytical Notes 2019-29, Bank of Canada.
- Gerrit Bilkes, 1997. "The new bank note distribution system," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1997(Summer), pages 41-54.
- Heng Chen & Marie-Hélène Felt & Christopher Henry, 2018. "2017 Methods-of-Payment Survey: Sample Calibration and Variance Estimation," Technical Reports 114, Bank of Canada.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economics of Welfare > Health Economics > Economics of Pandemics > Specific pandemics > Covid-19 > Economic policy > Money and monetary policy
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Eggert Reimers & Friedrich Schneider & Franz Seitz, 2020. "Payment Innovations, the Shadow Economy and Cash Demand of Households in Euro Area Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 8574, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsBank notes; Central bank research; Digital currencies and fintech; Econometric and statistical methods;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MON-2020-07-27 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2020-07-27 (Operations Research)
- NEP-PAY-2020-07-27 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:20-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.