Pension Systems in Europe: A General Equilibrium Study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas M. Springer & Neil G. Waller, 1993. "Lender Forbearance: Evidence from Mortgage Delinquency Patterns," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 27-46.
- von Furstenberg, George M, 1969. "Default Risk on FHA-Insured Home Mortgages as a Function of the Terms of Financing: A Quantitative Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 459-477, June.
- Kerry D. Vandell, 1993. "Handing Over the Keys: A Perspective on Mortgage Default Research," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(3), pages 211-246.
- Ncube, M. & Satchell, S.E., 1995. "Modelling U.K. Mortgage Defaults Using a Hazard Approach Based on American Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9408, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nabil Annabi & Maxime Fougère & Simon Harvey, 2009.
"Inter-temporal and Inter-industry Effects of Population Ageing: A General Equilibrium Assessment for Canada,"
CEIS, vol. 23(4), pages 609-651, December.
- Maxime FOUGERE & Nabil ANNABI & Simon HARVEY, "undated". "Inter-temporal and Inter-Industry Effects of Population Ageing: A General Equilibrium Assessment for Canada," EcoMod2009 21500032, EcoMod.
- Annabi, Nabil & FougÃ¨re, Maxime & Harvey, Simon, 2009. "Inter-temporal and Inter-Industry Effects of Population Ageing: A General Equilibrium Assessment for Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-44, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jul 2009.
- Sánchez Martín, Alfonso R., 2010.
"Endogenous retirement and public pension system reform in Spain,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 336-349, January.
- Sánchez Martín, Alfonso R., 2001. "Endogenous retirement and public pension system reform in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we013503, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Alfonso R Sánchez-Martín, 2008. "Endogenous Retirement and Public Pension System Reform in Spain," Working Papers 08.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2007.
"An evaluation of the life cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 923-950.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez-Martin, 2003. "An evaluation of the life-cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior," Working Papers 108, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez, 2003. "An evaluation of the life-cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior," Economics Working Papers 715, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbk:bbkifr:018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.