Intentions to Return of Irregular Migrants: Illegality as a Cause of Skill Waste
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Yaohui, 2002. "Causes and Consequences of Return Migration: Recent Evidence from China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 376-394, June.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Angela Maria D'Uggento & Giovanni Ferri, 2004. "Illegal Immigration into Italy: Evidence from a field survey," CSEF Working Papers 121, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Angela Maria D’Uggento & Giovanni Ferri, 2007. "FEATURES AND EXPECTATIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS: results of a field survey in Italy," CHILD Working Papers wp01_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
More about this item
KeywordsIllegal migration; labor skills; skill waste.;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bai:series:economia-series11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Girolamo Sgherza Sgherza). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debarit.html .