The Political Economy of Local Infrastructure Planning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, 2005. "Corruption in Tax Administration: Lessons from Institutional Reforms in Uganda," CMI Working Papers WP 2005: 10, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Daniel L. Bond & Daniel Platz & Magnus Magnusson, 2012. "Financing small-scale infrastructure investments in developing countries," Working Papers 114, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Stephane Straub, 2011.
"Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 683-708.
- Stephane Straub, 2007. "Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature," ESE Discussion Papers 178, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Infrastructure and development : a critical appraisal of the macro level literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4590, The World Bank.
- Daniel Platz, 2009. "Infrastructure finance in developing countries—the potential of sub-sovereign bonds," Working Papers 76, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Estache, Antonio, 2004. "Emerging infrastructure policy issues in developing countries - a survey of the recent economic literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3442, The World Bank.
- Serdar Yilmaz & Yakup Beris & Rodrigo Serrano-Berthet, 2010. "Linking Local Government Discretion and Accountability in Decentralisation," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 28(3), pages 259-293, May.
- Kent Eaton & Kai Kaiser & Paul J. Smoke, 2011. "The Political Economy of Decentralization Reforms : Implications for Aid Effectiveness," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2336.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-POL-2014-02-02 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2014-02-02 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2014-02-02 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper1417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .