Rethinking International Funding of African Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Björn NILSSON, 2019. "Education and migration: insights for policymakers," Working Paper 23ca9c54-061a-4d60-967c-f, Agence française de développement.
- Pessoa, Argentino, 2010. "R&D and economic growth: How strong is the link?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 152-154, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abida Hafeez & Karim Bux Shah Syed & Fiza Qureshi, 2019. "Exploring the Relationship between Government R & D Expenditures and Economic Growth in a Global Perspective: A PMG Estimation Approach," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(4), pages 163-174, April.
- Pedro Gil, 2013.
"Animal spirits and the composition of innovation in a lab-equipment R&D model with transition,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil, 2010. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model with Transition," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, José & Hierro, María, 2014. "Should cohesion policy focus on fostering R&D? Evidence from Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 139-164.
- Moutinho, Ricardo & Au-Yong-Oliveira, Manuel & Coelho, Arnaldo & Manso, José Pires, 2015. "Beyond the “Innovation's Black-Box”: Translating R&D outlays into employment and economic growth," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 45-58.
- Haytem Ahmed Troug & Rashid Sbia, 2015. "Testing for the Presence of Asymmetric Information in the Oil Market: A Vector Autoregression Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 753-762.
- Sanchez, Juana, 2014.
"Non-technological and Mixed Modes of Innovation in the United States. Evidence from the Business Research and Development and Innovation Survey, 2008-2011,"
58719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juana Sanchez, 2014. "Non-technological and Mixed Modes of Innovation in the United States. Evidence from the Business Research and Development and Innovation Survey, 2008-2011," Working Papers 14-35, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alireza Poorfaraj & Hadi Keshavarz, 2011. "Knowledge and Economic Growth: Evidence from Some Developing Countries," Journal of Education and Vocational Research, AMH International, vol. 1(1), pages 21-25.
- Jan Cadil & Karel Mirosnik & Ludmila Petkovova & Michal Mirvald, 2018. "Public Support of Private R&D–Effects on Economic Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-14, December.
- González-Loureiro, Miguel & Pita-Castelo, Jose, 2012. "A model for assessing the contribution of innovative SMEs to economic growth: The intangible approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 312-315.
- Juana Sanchez, 2014. "Innovation Output Choices And Characteristics Of Firms In The U.S," Working Papers 14-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Cuma BOZKURT, 2015. "R&D Expenditures and Economic Growth Relationship in Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 188-198.
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt, 2012. "Assessing the impact of EU Cohesion Policy: What can economic models tell us?," HERMIN Economic Papers 2-2012, HERMIN.
More about this item
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:avg:wpaper:en10921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AFD). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afdgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.