Avoiding Recessions and Australian Long-Term Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeff Borland & Joseph Hirschberg & Jenny Lye, 2004.
"Computer knowledge and earnings: evidence for Australia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(17), pages 1979-1993.
- Borland, J & Hirschberg, J & Lye, J, 1997. "Computer Knowledge and Earnings : Evidence for Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 571, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "Independent review of the Job Network," Labor and Demography 0210002, EconWPA.
- Robert Dixon & G.C. Lim, 2004.
"The Incidence of Long-term Unemployment in Australia 1978-2003,"
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE),
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 7(4), pages 501-513, December.
- Robert Dixon & G.C. Lim, 2004. "The Incidence of Long-Term Unemployment in Australia 1978-2003," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 903, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
Keywordsrecesssion; long-term unemployment;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .