On the Invariance of the Set of Core Matchings with Respect to Preference Profiles
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martínez, Ruth & Massó, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro & Oviedo, Jorge, 2012. "On the invariance of the set of Core matchings with respect to preference profiles," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 588-600.
- Ruth Martínez & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme & Jorge Oviedo, 2009. "On the Invariance of the Set of Core Matchings with Respect to Preference Profiles," Working Papers 390, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roth,Alvin E. & Sotomayor,Marilda A. Oliveira, 1992.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521437882, May.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- Paul Milgrom, 2009. "Assignment Messages and Exchanges," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 95-113, August.
- Echenique, Federico & Oviedo, Jorge, 2004.
"Core many-to-one matchings by fixed-point methods,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 358-376, April.
- Echenique, Federico & Oviedo, Jorge, 2002. "Core Many-To-One Matchings by Fixed-Point Methods," Working Papers 1140, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Federico Echenique & Jorge Oviedo, 2003. "Core Many-to-one Matchings by Fixed-point Methods," Game Theory and Information 0302001, EconWPA.
- Ruth Martínez & Jordi Massó & Alejandro Neme & Jorge Oviedo, 2008. "On the invariance of the set of stable matchings with respect to substitutable preference profiles," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(3), pages 497-518, March.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schlegel, Jan Christoph, 2015. "Contracts versus salaries in matching: A general result," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 552-573.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Vincent Iehlé, 2017. "Two-Sided Matching with (almost) One-Sided Preferences," Working Papers halshs-01513384, HAL.
- Jan Christoph Schlegel, 2014. "Contracts versus Salaries in Matching: A General Result. N.B.: This paper replaces Nr 13.09 "Contracts versus Salaries in Matching: Comment", (June 2013)," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 14.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Vincent Iehlé, 2014. "Two-sided matching with one-sided preferences," Working Papers halshs-00980794, HAL.
More about this item
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:803.09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .