Unemployment and Wage Formation in a Growth Model with Public Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Urbain & Franz Palm & David de la Croix, 2000.
"Labor market dynamics when effort depends on wage growth comparisons,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 393-419.
- de la Croix, David & Palm, Franz & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Labor market dynamics when effort depends on wage growth comparisons," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Sep 1996.
- Fabrice Collard & David de la Croix, 2000.
"Gift Exchange and the Business Cycle: The Fair Wage Strikes Back,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 166-193, January.
- Collard, Fabrice & de la Croix, David, 1996. "Gift exchange and the business cycle: the fair wage strikes back," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Apr 1997.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000.
"Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, April.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," Working Papers 122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Olivier Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1997.
"What We Know and Do Not Know about the Natural Rate of Unemployment,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 51-72, Winter.
- Olivier Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1996. "What We Know and Do Not Know About the Natural Rate of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 5822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, O & Katz, L, 1996. "What We Know and Do Not Know about the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Working papers 96-29, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1994. "Growth and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 477-494.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Olivier Blanchard, 1999. "Wage Dynamics: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 69-74, May.
- Bean, Charles & Pissarides, Christopher, 1993. "Unemployment, consumption and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 837-854, May.
- Eriksson, Clas, 1997. "Is There a Trade-Off between Employment and Growth?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 77-88, January.
- de la Croix, David & Palm, Franz C. & Pfann, Gerard A., 1996.
"A dynamic contracting model for wages and employment in three European economies,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 429-448, February.
- de la Croix, David & Palm, Franz & Pfann, Gerard, 1993. "A Dynamic Contracting Model for Wages and Employment in three European Economies," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1993021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mattesini, Fabrizio & Rossi, Lorenza, 2009.
"Optimal monetary policy in economies with dual labor markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1469-1489, July.
- Mattesini Fabrizio & Rossi Lorenza, 2007. "Optimal monetary policy in economies with dual labor markets," wp.comunite 0009, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Mattesini Fabrizio & Rossi Lorenza, 2008. "Optimal monetary policy in economies with dual labor markets," wp.comunite 0037, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Ester Faia & Lorenza Rossi, 2013.
"Union Power, Collective Bargaining, And Optimal Monetary Policy,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 408-427, January.
- Faia, Ester & Rossi, Lorenza, 2008. "Unions power, collective bargaining and optimal monetary policy," Kiel Working Papers 1490, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ester Faia & Lorenza Rossi, 2010. "Unions Power, Collective Bargaining and Optimal Monetary Policy," Quaderni di Dipartimento 126, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Lorenza Rossi & Fabrizio Mattesini, 2008. "We analyze, in this paper, a DSGE New Keynesian model with indi- visible labor where firms may belong to two different final goods producing sectors one where wages and employment are determined in co," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0077, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2008. "A General Framework for Growth Models with Non-Competitive Labor and Product Markets and Disequilibrium Unemployment," Working Papers 369, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rossi, Lorenza & Mattesini, Fabrizio, 2007. "Productivity Shock and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Unionized Labor Market. Forthcoming: The Manchester School," MPRA Paper 8414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Wage Formation; Public Capital; Endogenous Growth;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2002-04-25 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:508.02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.