Pathwise inequalities for local time: Applications to Skorokhod embeddings and optimal stopping
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter P. Carr & Robert A. Jarrow, 2008.
"The Stop-Loss Start-Gain Paradox and Option Valuation: A new Decomposition into Intrinsic and Time Value,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 4, pages 61-84
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Carr, Peter P & Jarrow, Robert A, 1990. "The Stop-Loss Start-Gain Paradox and Option Valuation: A New Decomposition into Intrinsic and Time Value," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 469-492.
- Haydyn Brown & David Hobson & L. C. G. Rogers, 2001. "Robust Hedging of Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 285-314.
- David G. Hobson, 1998. "Robust hedging of the lookback option," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 329-347.
- Breeden, Douglas T & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1978. "Prices of State-contingent Claims Implicit in Option Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 621-651, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodosthenous, Neofytos & Zervos, Mihail, 2017. "Watermark options," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67859, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mathias Beiglbock & Alexander M. G. Cox & Martin Huesmann & Nicolas Perkowski & David J. Promel, 2015. "Pathwise super-replication via Vovk's outer measure," Papers 1504.03644, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Kristoffer Glover & Hardy Hulley & Goran Peskir, 2011. "Three-Dimensional Brownian Motion and the Golden Ratio Rule," Research Paper Series 295, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Pierre Henry-Labordere & Nizar Touzi, 2013. "An Explicit Martingale Version of Brenier's Theorem," Working Papers hal-00790001, HAL.
- Guo, Gaoyue & Tan, Xiaolu & Touzi, Nizar, 2017. "Tightness and duality of martingale transport on the Skorokhod space," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 927-956.
- Alexander Cox & Jan Obłój, 2011. "Robust pricing and hedging of double no-touch options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 573-605, September.
- Guo, Xin & Zervos, Mihail, 2010. "[pi] options," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(7), pages 1033-1059, July.
- Neofytos Rodosthenous & Mihail Zervos, 2017. "Watermark options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 157-186, January.
- Beatrice Acciaio & Mathias Beiglbock & Friedrich Penkner & Walter Schachermayer, 2013. "A model-free version of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing and the super-replication theorem," Papers 1301.5568, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Julien Claisse & Gaoyue Guo & Pierre Henry-Labordere, 2015. "Some Results on Skorokhod Embedding and Robust Hedging with Local Time," Papers 1511.07230, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2017.
- Pierre Henry-Labordère & Nizar Touzi, 2016. "An explicit martingale version of the one-dimensional Brenier theorem," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 635-668, July.
- Alfred Galichon & Pierre Henri-Labordère & Nizar Touzi, 2013.
"A stochastic control approach to No-Arbitrage bounds given marginals, with an application to Lookback options,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- A. Galichon & P. Henry-Labord`ere & N. Touzi, 2014. "A stochastic control approach to no-arbitrage bounds given marginals, with an application to lookback options," Papers 1401.3921, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0338-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaoyue Guo & Xiaolu Tan & Nizar Touzi, 2015. "Optimal Skorokhod embedding under finitely-many marginal constraints," Papers 1506.04063, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Gaoyue Guo, 2017. "A stability result on optimal Skorokhod embedding," Papers 1701.08204, arXiv.org.
- Alexander M. G. Cox & Jiajie Wang, 2013. "Optimal robust bounds for variance options," Papers 1308.4363, arXiv.org.
- Pierre Henry-Labordere & Nizar Touzi, 2013. "An Explicit Martingale Version of Brenier's Theorem," Papers 1302.4854, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Henry-Labordère, Pierre & Tan, Xiaolu & Touzi, Nizar, 2016. "An explicit martingale version of the one-dimensional Brenier’s Theorem with full marginals constraint," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(9), pages 2800-2834.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:math/0702173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .