Systematization of Knowledge: Synthetic Assets, Derivatives, and On-Chain Portfolio Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jiahua Xu & Krzysztof Paruch & Simon Cousaert & Yebo Feng, 2021. "SoK: Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) with Automated Market Maker (AMM) Protocols," Papers 2103.12732, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2022.
- Péter Kondor, 2009.
"Risk in Dynamic Arbitrage: The Price Effects of Convergence Trading,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(2), pages 631-655, April.
- Péter Kondor, 2006. "Risk in Dynamic Arbitrage: Price Effects of Convergence Trading," MNB Working Papers 2006/6, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ya‐Kai Chang & Robin K. Chou, 2022. "Algorithmic trading and market quality: Evidence from the Taiwan index futures market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 42(10), pages 1837-1855, October.
- Gao, Lin & Süss, Stephan, 2015. "Market sentiment in commodity futures returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 84-103.
- Babatunde Buraimo & David Peel & Rob Simmons, 2013. "Systematic Positive Expected Returns in the UK Fixed Odds Betting Market: An Analysis of the Fink Tank Predictions," IJFS, MDPI, vol. 1(4), pages 1-15, December.
- García Iborra, Rafael & Howden, David, 2016. "Uses and Misuses of Arbitrage in Financial Theory, and a Suggested Alternative," MPRA Paper 79802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kang, Namho & Kondor, Péter & Sadka, Ronnie, 2011. "Idiosyncratic Return Volatility in the Cross-Section of Stocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 8307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Bolton & Tano Santos & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2011.
"Outside and Inside Liquidity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 259-321.
- Patrick Bolton & Tano Santos & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2009. "Outside and Inside Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 14867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bolton & Tano Santos & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2010. "Outside And Inside Liquidity," Working Papers 1395, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Bachmann, Manuel, 2018. "Market Illiquidity, Credit Freezes and Endogenous Funding Constraints," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 255, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Dimitri Vayanos & Jiang Wang, 2012. "Market Liquidity -- Theory and Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atanasova, Christina & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe, 2020. "The price of international equity ETFs: The role of relative liquidity," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Oehmke, Martin, 2013. "Bubbles, Financial Crises, and Systemic Risk," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1221-1288, Elsevier.
- Calvet, Laurent-Emmanuel & Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Lemaire, Isabelle, 2018.
"Aggregation of heterogenous beliefs, asset pricing, and risk sharing in complete financial markets,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 117-146.
- Laurent Calvet & Jean-Michel Grandmont & Isabelle Lemaire, 2004. "Aggregation oh Heterogeneous Beliefs, Asset Pricing and Risk Sharing in Complete Financial Markets," Working Papers 2004-12, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Alex Edmans & Itay Goldstein & Wei Jiang, 2011.
"Feedback Effects and the Limits to Arbitrage,"
NBER Working Papers
17582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edmans, Alex & Goldstein, Itay & Jiang, Wei, 2014. "Feedback Effects and the Limits to Arbitrage," CEPR Discussion Papers 9917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edmans, Alex & Goldstein, Itay & Jiang, Wei, 2011. "Feedback Effects and the Limits to Arbitrage," Working Papers 11-67, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Chen, Shiyi & Chng, Michael T. & Liu, Qingfu, 2021. "The implied arbitrage mechanism in financial markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 468-483.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2009. "Fear of Fire Sales and the Credit Freeze," NBER Working Papers 14925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Wang, Jiang, 2013. "Market Liquidityâ€”Theory and Empirical Evidence ," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1289-1361, Elsevier.
- Qi Liu & Lei Lu & Bo Sun & Hongjun Yan, 2015. "A Model of Anomaly Discovery," International Finance Discussion Papers 1128, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Manuel Bachmann, 2018. "Market Illiquidity, Credit Freezes and Endogenous Funding Constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp255, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Isabel Figuerola‐Ferretti & Ioannis Paraskevopoulos & Tao Tang, 2018. "Pairs‐trading and spread persistence in the European stock market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(9), pages 998-1023, September.
- Cai, Charlie X. & McGuinness, Paul B. & Zhang, Qi, 2011. "The pricing dynamics of cross-listed securities: The case of Chinese A- and H-shares," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2123-2136, August.
- Jiahua Xu & Yebo Feng, 2022. "Reap the Harvest on Blockchain: A Survey of Yield Farming Protocols," Papers 2210.04194, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2022.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PAY-2022-10-24 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:2209.09958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: arXiv administrators (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.