How to design a derivatives market?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bastien Baldacci & Dylan Possamai & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2019. "Optimal make take fees in a multi market maker environment," Papers 1907.11053, arXiv.org.
- Madhavan, Ananth & Richardson, Matthew & Roomans, Mark, 1997.
"Why Do Security Prices Change? A Transaction-Level Analysis of NYSE Stocks,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 1035-1064.
- Ananth Madhavan & Matthew Richardson & Mark Roomans, "undated". "Why Do Security Prices Change? A Transaction-Level Analysis of NYSE Stocks," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Ananth Madhavan & Matthew Richardson & Mark Roomans, 1996. "Why Do Security Prices Change? A Transaction-Level Analysis of NYSE Stocks," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-34, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Eric Budish & Peter Cramton & John Shim, 2015. "Editor's Choice The High-Frequency Trading Arms Race: Frequent Batch Auctions as a Market Design Response," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 130(4), pages 1547-1621.
- Matthieu Wyart & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Julien Kockelkoren & Marc Potters & Michele Vettorazzo, 2008. "Relation between bid-ask spread, impact and volatility in order-driven markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 41-57.
- Stewart Mayhew & Vassil Mihov, 2004. "How Do Exchanges Select Stocks for Option Listing?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(1), pages 447-471, February.
- Paul Jusselin & Thibaut Mastrolia & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2019. "Optimal auction duration: A price formation viewpoint," Papers 1906.01713, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1909.09257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.