When does inequality freeze an economy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malevergne, Y. & Saichev, A. & Sornette, D., 2013. "Zipf's law and maximum sustainable growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1195-1212.
- Eric Smith & J Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Supriya Krishnamurthy, 2003.
"Statistical theory of the continuous double auction,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 481-514.
- Eric Smith & J. Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Supriya Krishnamurthy, 2002. "Statistical theory of the continuous double auction," Papers cond-mat/0210475, arXiv.org.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Gramstad, Kjetil, 2012. "Direct Exchange in Linear Economies," Working Papers in Economics 05/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Saez, Emmanuel & Zucman, Gabriel, 2014.
"Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2015. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 26, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2014. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," NBER Working Papers 20625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1993. "Allocative Efficiency of Markets with Zero-Intelligence Traders: Market as a Partial Substitute for Individual Rationality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2009. "Power Laws in Economics and Finance," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 255-294, May.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1994. "Is Inequality Harmful for Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 600-621, June.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2008. "Economics need a scientific revolution," Papers 0810.5306, arXiv.org.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1602.07300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .