Non-Arbitrage up to Random Horizon for Semimartingale Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Tahir Choulli & Christophe Stricker & Jia Li, 2007. "Minimal Hellinger martingale measures of order q," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 399-427, July.
- Ashkan Nikeghbali & Eckhard Platen, 2013. "A reading guide for last passage times with financial applications in view," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 615-640, July.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Freddy Delbaen & Walter Schachermayer, 1998. "A Simple Counterexample to Several Problems in the Theory of Asset Pricing," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 1-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acciaio, Beatrice & Fontana, Claudio & Kardaras, Constantinos, 2016. "Arbitrage of the first kind and filtration enlargements in semimartingale financial models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(6), pages 1761-1784.
- Acciaio, Beatrice & Fontana, Claudio & Kardaras, Constantinos, 2016. "Arbitrage of the first kind and filtration enlargements in semimartingale financial models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65150, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tahir Choulli & Catherine Daveloose & Mich`ele Vanmaele, 2015. "A martingale representation and risk's decomposition with applications: Mortality/longevity risk and securitization," Papers 1510.05858, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Anna Aksamit & Tahir Choulli & Jun Deng & Monique Jeanblanc, 2015. "Non-Arbitrage Under Additional Information for Thin Semimartingale Models," Papers 1505.00997, arXiv.org.
- Kreher, Dörte, 2017. "Change of measure up to a random time: Details," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(5), pages 1565-1598.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1310.1142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .