Asymptotic arbitrage in the Heston model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fatma Haba & Antoine Jacquier, 2015. "Asymptotic Arbitrage In The Heston Model," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(08), pages 1-18, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Mbele Bidima & Miklos Rasonyi, 2012. "On long-term arbitrage opportunities in Markovian models of financial markets," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 200(1), pages 131-146, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10555 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irene Klein & Emmanuel Lépinette & Lavinia Perez-Ostafe, 2014. "Asymptotic arbitrage with small transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 917-939, October.
- Y.M. Kabanov & D.O. Kramkov, 1998. "Asymptotic arbitrage in large financial markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 143-172.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dmitry Rokhlin, 2008. "Asymptotic arbitrage and numéraire portfolios in large financial markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 173-194, April.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Freddy Delbaen & Walter Schachermayer, 1998. "A Simple Counterexample to Several Problems in the Theory of Asset Pricing," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 1-11.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1302.6491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.