Theory of Performance Participation Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Bertrand & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2005. "Portfolio Insurance Strategies: OBPI versus CPPI," Post-Print hal-01833077, HAL.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Snorre Lindset, 2004. "Relative Guarantees," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 29(2), pages 187-209, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bahaji, Hamza, 2014. "Equity portfolio insurance against a benchmark: Setting, replication and optimality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 382-391.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zagst, Rudi & Kraus, Julia & Bertrand, Philippe, 2019. "Option-Based performance participation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 44-61.
- Yang, Sharon S. & Yueh, Meng-Lan & Tang, Chun-Hua, 2008. "Valuation of the interest rate guarantee embedded in defined contribution pension plans," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 920-934, June.
- Radu Tunaru & Ephraim Clark & Howard Viney, 2005.
"An option pricing framework for valuation of football players,"
Review of Financial Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 14(3-4), pages 281-295.
- Tunaru, Radu & Clark, Ephraim & Viney, Howard, 2005. "An option pricing framework for valuation of football players," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 281-295.
- Robert Jarrow, 2010. "Convenience yields," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 25-43, April.
- Steinar Ekern & Svein-Arne Persson, 1996. "Exotic Unit-Linked Life Insurance Contracts," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 21(1), pages 35-63, June.
- Melnikov, Alexander & Romaniuk, Yulia, 2006. "Evaluating the performance of Gompertz, Makeham and Lee-Carter mortality models for risk management with unit-linked contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 310-329, December.
- Unterschultz, James R., 2000. "New Instruments For Co-Ordination And Risk Sharing Within The Canadian Beef Industry," Project Report Series 24046, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Jing Zhang & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Pricing bivariate option under GARCH processes with time-varying copula," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-00286054, HAL.
- Ammann, Manuel & Kind, Axel & Wilde, Christian, 2003. "Are convertible bonds underpriced? An analysis of the French market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 635-653, April.
- Wu, Ming-Cheng, 2011. "Antecedents of patent value using exchange option models: Evidence from a panel data analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 81-86, January.
- Hamidi, Benjamin & Maillet, Bertrand & Prigent, Jean-Luc, 2014.
"A dynamic autoregressive expectile for time-invariant portfolio protection strategies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-29.
- Benjamin HAMIDI & Bertrand MAILLET & Jean-Luc PRIGENT, 2013. "A Dynamic AutoRegressive Expectile for Time-Invariant Portfolio Protection Strategies," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 164, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Benjamin Hamidi & Bertrand Maillet & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "A dynamic autoregressive expectile for time-invariant portfolio protection strategies," Post-Print hal-01697643, HAL.
- Benjamin Hamidi & Bertrand Maillet & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "A Dynamic AutoRegressive Expectile for Time-Invariant Portfolio Protection Strategies," Working Papers halshs-01015390, HAL.
- Benjamin Hamidi & Bertrand Maillet & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "A Dynamic AutoRegressive Expectile for Time-Invariant Portfolio Protection Strategies," Working Papers 2014-131, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Benjamin Hamidi & Bertrand Maillet & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "A dynamic autoregressive expectile for time-invariant portfolio protection strategies," Post-Print hal-02312331, HAL.
- Jérôme Detemple, 1999. "American Options: Symmetry Properties," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-45, CIRANO.
- Johanna Scheller & Jacques PÃ©zier, 2008. "Optimal Investment Strategies and Performance Sharing Rules for Pension Schemes with Minimum Guarantee," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2008-09, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Oct 2009.
- Nordahl, Helge A., 2008. "Valuation of life insurance surrender and exchange options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 909-919, June.
- Bailey, Warren & Chung, Y. Peter & Kag, Jun-koo, 1996. "Investment restrictions and the pricing of Korean convertible Eurobonds," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 93-111, May.
- Benth, Fred Espen & Koekebakker, Steen, 2015. "Pricing of forwards and other derivatives in cointegrated commodity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 104-117.
- Shane Miller, 2007. "Pricing of Contingent Claims Under the Real-World Measure," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 2-2007, January.
- Nicolas Mougeot, "undated". "Credit Spread Specification and the Pricing of Spread Options," FAME Research Paper Series rp14, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Ephraim Clark & Patrick Rousseau & Magid Gadad, 2010.
"Investor Valuation of the Abandonment Option: Empirical Evidence from UK Divestitures 1985-1991,"
Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 14(3-4), pages 291-317, September.
- Ephraim Clark & Magid Gadad & Patrick Rousseau, 2010. "Investor Valuation of the Abandonment Option: Empirical Evidence from UK Divestitures 1985-1991," Post-Print hal-01847055, HAL.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg, 2003. "Nonparametric pricing of multivariate contingent claims," Staff Reports 162, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2013-03-02 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1302.5339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.