Option-Based performance participation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Linton & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2005.
"Consistent Testing for Stochastic Dominance under General Sampling Schemes,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 735-765.
- Linton, Oliver & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2003. "Consistent testing for stochastic dominance under general sampling schemes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2208, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Linton, Oliver & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2003. "Consistent Testing for Stochastic Dominance under General Sampling Schemes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,31, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Philippe Bertrand & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2005. "Portfolio Insurance Strategies: OBPI versus CPPI," Post-Print hal-01833077, HAL.
- Victor DeMiguel & Lorenzo Garlappi & Raman Uppal, 2009. "Optimal Versus Naive Diversification: How Inefficient is the 1-N Portfolio Strategy?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(5), pages 1915-1953, May.
- Bahaji, Hamza, 2014. "Equity portfolio insurance against a benchmark: Setting, replication and optimality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 382-391.
- Snorre Lindset, 2004. "Relative Guarantees," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 29(2), pages 187-209, December.
- Ben Ameur, H. & Prigent, J.L., 2014. "Portfolio insurance: Gap risk under conditional multiples," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 238-253.
- Garry F. Barrett & Stephen G. Donald, 2003. "Consistent Tests for Stochastic Dominance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 71-104, January.
- Thierry Post, 2003. "Empirical Tests for Stochastic Dominance Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 1905-1932, October.
- Hamza Bahaji, 2014. "Equity portfolio insurance against a benchmark: Setting, replication and optimality," Post-Print hal-01455395, HAL.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Scaillet, Olivier & Topaloglou, Nikolas, 2010.
"Testing for Stochastic Dominance Efficiency,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 169-180.
- Olivier Scaillet & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2005. "Testing for Stochastic Dominance Efficiency," FAME Research Paper Series rp154, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Nikolas Topaloglou & Olivier Scaillet & University of Geneva, 2006. "Testing foe Stochastic Dominance Efficiency," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 74, Society for Computational Economics.
- Annaert, Jan & Osselaer, Sofieke Van & Verstraete, Bert, 2009. "Performance evaluation of portfolio insurance strategies using stochastic dominance criteria," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 272-280, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moshe Leshno & Haim Levy, 2002. "Preferred by "All" and Preferred by "Most" Decision Makers: Almost Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1074-1085, August.
- Russell Davidson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2000.
"Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1435-1464, November.
- Davidson, R. & Duclos, J.-Y., 1998. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a14, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Davidson, Russell & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1998. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," Cahiers de recherche 9805, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Russell Davidson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 1998. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," LIS Working papers 181, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Hubert Dichtl & Wolfgang Drobetz & Martin Wambach, 2017. "A bootstrap-based comparison of portfolio insurance strategies," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 31-59, January.
- Lizyayev, Andrey & Ruszczyński, Andrzej, 2012. "Tractable Almost Stochastic Dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 448-455.
- R. Korn & C. Lindberg, 2014. "Portfolio optimization for an investor with a benchmark," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 373-384, October.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1994. "Marginal Conditional Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 670-684, May.
- Zieling, Daniel & Mahayni, Antje & Balder, Sven, 2014. "Performance evaluation of optimized portfolio insurance strategies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 212-225.
- Black, Fischer & Perold, AndreF., 1992. "Theory of constant proportion portfolio insurance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 403-426.
- Scherer, Bernd, 2011. "A note on the returns from minimum variance investing," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 652-660, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02142054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.