Large Financial Markets and Asymptotic Arbitrage with Small Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Irene Klein & Emmanuel Lepinette & Lavinia Ostafe, 2012. "Large Financial Markets and Asymptotic Arbitrage with Small Transaction Costs," Working Papers hal-00748568, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Stephen A., 1976.
"The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 341-360.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Y.M. Kabanov & D.O. Kramkov, 1998. "Asymptotic arbitrage in large financial markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 143-172.
- Paolo Guasoni & Miklós Rásonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2010. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing for continuous processes under small transaction costs," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 157-191, March.
- J. Kallsen & J. Muhle-Karbe, 2010. "On using shadow prices in portfolio optimization with transaction costs," Papers 1010.4989, arXiv.org.
- Yuri M. Kabanov & Günter Last, 2002. "Hedging under Transaction Costs in Currency Markets: a Continuous-Time Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 63-70.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1211.0443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.